Have you ever wanted a super power? We believe in super powers. We are looking for people who are ready for a big challenge, who are interested in creating the next generation of automated cyber defense and cloud security.
Become part of a team that lives to create industry-changing technology. Our team has developed breakthroughs in network switching, traffic analysis, storage, and now, we are reinventing network and cyber security. If you are smart, creative, and enjoy a good challenge, please contact us about the following positions.
Current Job Openings
- Product Manager - leadership role responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle
- Technical Publications Specialist - design, develop, and maintain the library of customer product documentation and solutions.
- Accounts Payable - part time position to compile and maintain accounts payable
- Office Clerk - provide receptionist and administrative services at our new headquarters in Reno
- QA Engineer or Technician – join the team that is testing our software security products.
- Senior Linux System Administrator - lead the automation of our QA and engineering processes.
- Senior Solutions Architect - support the sales organization in all technical matters regarding pre-sales, sales calls, and post-sales.
- Customer Support Engineer - support the installed customer based in all technical matters post-sales.
- Software Developer - Core, Platforms and Endpoints
You are a software engineer with extensive experience in networking and security systems and architectures. Responsibilities will be assigned for different features and capabilities of our software, and for supporting new platforms and endpoints. This includes the full development lifecycle of requirements analysis, design, coding in C and other languages, and debugging and testing the software. May also include supporting and documenting the software, and integrating our software with other IT management systems.
- GUI Developer for Management System